Our employee-partners are a top priority. We support them with a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that responds to their personal and professional needs.
We have a solid commitment to promoting and developing educational opportunities. Since 1981, we have granted academic scholarships to Liberty Markets family members, totaling nearly $9 million in awards.
Liberty Markets supports education and training to improve job performance and to enhance career growth. We offer employees tuition reimbursement, subject to Liberty Market’s Tuition Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Policies and Procedures.
Our programs include:
Health Care and Insurance Plans
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Insurance plans for life, accident, travel, pets and personal liability
- Short and long-term disability
- Healthcare pre-tax spending account
- Discounts on major retailers, entertainment, travel, electronics, etc.
- Banking services
- Car rentals
- Auto and home insurance
- Wellness screenings and assessments
- Gym discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Corporate wellness programs including participation in Corporate Challenges (Boston, NYC and London)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Adoption assistance
- Subsidized emergency child and eldercare provision
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account
Additional Employee Perks
- Generous holiday and vacation policies
- Charitable matching program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (RUS)
- Employee referral program
- Tuition assistance
- Group legal plan
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Discount stock purchase